Friday, January 15, 2010

Tacos


Now that I'm living in a new city, I have to start from scratch again...the mission, finding my comfort restaurants...I have yet to find good Vietnamese and Mexican food.  It's 3 a.m. and I am obsessing over it. I keep thinking about my favorite taco joint, La Taqueria on Mission neighborhood in San Francisco (between 24th and 25th Street).  My mouth is craving for a lengua taco, with two perfectly tortilla, one fried on the plancha, and another soft and warm...then filled with deliciousness fixings....tender-flavorful lengua, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and their spicy green salsa.  Give me two and a cold Modelo please!  My devotion will keep me coming back to La Taqueria.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for the same challenge with ya! donde esta tacos in nyc?! have you heard of dos toros? supposedly started by two bros from sf, it's in union sq.

    ReplyDelete